- At Assignment Choice, every dissertation is produced only for helping students in their academic research. Therefore, the papers should only be used for referencing purpose.
- Assignment Choice has its own team of highly qualified in-house academic writers who are handpicked by the company as per the requirements of the paper.
- Assignment Choice is legally entitled to hold the ownership rights of all the dissertations which it produces until all the dues and payments are made by the client.
Dispute & Settlement Policy
- In the event of any complaint, Assignment Choice requests clients to contact the company first rather than seeking services of a mediator.
- If a client approaches a mediator prior to informing the company, Assignment Choice will take it as a breach of contract and the company will take suitable action to counteract the action.
Order Delivery Policy
- Clients must ensure that the personal details that the company required for order processing and delivery are accurate and up-to-date. The company will not be held responsible for any delay as a result of wrong email address, phone number, or residential address.
If the company fails to send the paper within the set time limit, it will recompense the client.
If the client has any complaints regarding the finalised paper, the client will have 48 hours to submit a formal application for revision. If the client fails to file a complaint within the specified timeframe, the client will not be entertained for a refund.
Assignment Choice is solely responsible for adding or changing any clause in its ‘Terms and Conditions’ without notifying the clients. The clients are, therefore, informed to keep themselves updated with our policy on regular basis.